MIX 101.5 loves helping hungry Triangle kids through the Interfaith Food Shuttle’s BackPack Buddies program, and now one of MIX’s community partners, Panera Bread, is stepping in to help.
What better way to raise a few extra funds in the summer by running a lemonade stand? Panera Bread is doing just that by setting up “Lemon-Aid” stands at their Triangle and Aberdeen locations. All monies collected will go to the BackPack Buddies Food and Funds Drive on August 23, 2012.
The stands will be open from Friday, July 20th through Sunday, July 22nd. Participating Panera Bread bakery-cafes will offer a 9oz cup of lemonade to customers who donate $1 or more to the Operation Lemon-Aid for Kids fundraiser between the hours of 10am and 2pm.
Again, all proceeds from the lemonade stands will be donated to the local BackPack Buddies program, providing weekend meals to kids living in food insecure households.
Make a donation and get your refreshing glass of lemonade at the following locations:
- Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh, 919-785-9093
- 4421 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, 919-781-1112
- 6123 Capital Blvd., Raligh, 919-865-1965
- 7840 Alexander Promenade Place, Raleigh, 919-293-0900
- 8511 Colonnade Center Drive, Raleigh, 919-861-9300
- 2234 Walnut Street, Cary, 919-233-2221
- 1065 Darrington Drive, Cary, 919-469-6696
- 1001 Beaver Creek Commons, Apex, 919-589-0026
- The Streets at Southpoint, Durham, 919-544-8360
- 3603 Witherspoon Blvd., Durham, 919-419-6300
- 213 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, 919-929-9189
- 11088 US 15-501 Highway, Aberdeen, 910-692-2902
Operation Lemon-Aid for Kids
July 20 - 22
Thanks to WRAL-FM's Jenny Clements for this capcom scoop & these capcom graphics.